If you ever wish to see wildlife in Nepal it’s an art and adventure both. It’s an art because wildlife watching lets you go to places where you never been before, it requires creativity, enthusiasm, and love for all living animals in the wildlife and brings back home with unforgettable memories.
It’s an adventure it helps you to understand the hidden wildlife, natural world, inhabitants of wild animals and learn new things that you can learn for your new life ahead.
1) Choose your wildlife destination/location and be in the right spot.
2) Always be in the right type of nature according to wild animals habitat.
3) don’t be late and be there always at the right time.
4) while you are in the jungle be quiet and listen carefully, do not let animals hear your movement. Also, do not let animals smell you as animals are more sensitive in hearing than eye sighting.
5) Be invisible in the jungle wearing jungle type clothes or natural clothes so Animals don’t see you from far.
6) After you find a good spot and prepare to be still and wait ( waiting time depends on how patient you are about wildlife watching).
7) bring equipment that is necessary where you are going such as clothes that suit for climate, camera, binoculars, insect repent, comfortable shoes, hat, sunglass, water bottle etc.