This trek makes a loop of the Annapurna range, linking the Marshyangdi River with that of the Kali Gandaki. It offers the chance to witness varying ecosystems and landscapes of Mustang as well as spectacular views of Annapurna, Manaslu, and the Dhaulagiri ranges. The challenging Thorong La (5416 m) is the climax of the trek.
Embark on a magical 21 days Annapurna Circuit Trek which takes us around the entire Annapurna massif reaching the Zenith at Thorong La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft). Just imagine the thrills of walking through world’s deepest Kali Gandaki Gorge, with Annapurna I rising to 8091 m to the east and Dhaulagiri hovering at 8167 m to the west! Cross the highest pass, Thorong La on the way from Manang to Muktinath, savour the fabulous mountain views from the summit of Poon Hill at 3,210m (10,531ft) and discover more than ten different culturally rich ethnic groups that reside in different climate zones of Annapurna Circuit. Annapurna Circuit Trek, one of the most popular classic treks in the world takes us within the world’s tenth highest mountain, the Annapurna. From a mere height of 800 meters to the high altitude of 5, 416 meters, we will pass through a diverse geographical and cultural variation with an amazing range of flora and fauna in between. Beginning the trek from Khudi after about 8 to 9 hours of drive from Kathmandu, the initial days of the trek involves walking through rice farms, forests, and friendly villages in the lower realms of the Annapurna Conservation Area.
Day 01 Drive Kathmandu to Besisahar.
Day 02 Trek to Bahaun Danda.
Day 03 Trek to Taal.
Day 04 Trek to Chame.
Day 05 Trek to Pisang.
Day 06 Trek to Manang.
Day 07 Rest/acclimatization day at Manang.
Day 08 Trek to Kangsar.
Day 09 Trek to Tilicho Base Camp.
Day 10 Exploration day to Tilicho Lake.
Day 12 Trek to Phedi.
Day 13 Cross Thorung La pass to Muktinath.
Day 14 Trek to Kagbeni.
Day 15 Trek to Marpha.
Day 16 Trek to Kalopani.
Day 17 Trek to Tatopani.
Day 18 Trek to Ghorepani.
Day 19 Early morning climb Poon Hill for sunrise views. Trek to Gandruk village.
Day 20 Trek to Birethanti. Drive to Pokhara.
Day 21 Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu. Annapurna Circuit Trek ends.
- Annapurna conservation area permits,
- Trekking Map of Annapurna region
- Full Board Plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner, accommodation, tea or coffee) during trek,
- Join Nepali Cultural Program with dinner,
- Hotel in Kathmandu as your requirements,
- Hotel in Pokhara on BB plan,
- An experienced licensed holder Guide and required porters
- Food, drinks, salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, accommodation, and local tax for guide and porters,
- Transportation by bus, car or by flight,
- Medical kit box
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management Systems)
- Trekking Equipments
- All government tax
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees
- All necessary transportation while sightseeing
- Airport pick up and drop with an escort
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara,
- Your travel insurance,
- International flight and departure tax,
- Any expense of personal nature,
- Nepal entry visa fee,
- Any kinds of Bar bills,
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks,
- Rescue operation.
NOTE: IF THE ABOVE ITINERARY DOES NOT MEET YOUR NEEDS, WE CAN DESIGN INDIVIDUALIZED TRAVEL PLANS BASED ON YOUR PREFERENCES.
We are happy to customize for your Trekking to all over Nepal as per your time and duration, email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest of areas and the number of pax, we will deliver you the customization Itinerary for your convenience.
Departure dates and itinerary arrangements can be custom-tailored to your needs, so please contact us with your inquiries regarding your tour departure date