Trisuli River Rafting is an excellent opportunity to observe the diversity of demography, landscapes and cultural heritage and flora and fauna. Trisuli river is also an excellent river for those looking for a short trip rafting, without the challenge of huge rapids but with some really exciting rapids, with beautiful scenery and a relatively peaceful environment.The scenery includes small gorges and a glimpse of the cable car leading to the famous Hindu Manakamana Temple.
You can experience the thrills of white water over the course of three days trip which can be degraded as per your interest and time. During the monsoon months, the intensity of the rapids increases and attracts a radically different set of rafters. But there are sections for rafting during the monsoon for those who are looking for a simply exciting trip.
Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to starting point Charaudi 85 k.m. This trip hitting a few class 2 or 3 rapids called “LADIES DELIGHT” and stop for the lunch. After lunch, white water hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called “UPSET” and “SURPRISE” At River Fun Beach Resort, stop and have hot Tea/Coffee with snacks. At about 6:00 p.m. at the camp take the dinner.
Day 2: Fishing to Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan.
Around 6:30 in the morning wake up Tea/coffee. Then your raft guide takes you for village tour about 2 hours, back to resort then serve breakfast quick pick-up and set our (run whitewater hit a class 2 or 3 rapids “BIJILI RAPID” and “TEAPOT” and stop for the light lunch. After that rafting is going to take out point Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan by Public bus
- Ground Transportation,(From Kathmandu tourist bus after rafting Local bus).
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high-quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the.
- winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beaches with a campfire.
- Safety Kayak.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kit box.
- Company T-Shirt.
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- Private Transportation (If you want extra US$150 up, 5 people).
- International airport picks up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Biratnagar-Kathmandu.
- Tips to Staffs.
- swim wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fish in the Himalayan River).