Nagarkot is one the best sunrise viewpoint in Nepal including if the weather is clear you can also witness the best view of Mount Everest. Nagarkot offers the panoramic mountain views along with the charming village lifestyle and culture around the valley.
We drive to Nagarkot after a full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu, Valley.The tour to this beautiful region begins from Kathmandu visiting around the valley with their top places which have cultural and historical places. Then we will move towards the Nagarkot valley to get the mesmerizing view of mountains along with sunrise during the early morning. The view of early morning sunrise piercing the white snow will surely drag our attention towards it.
Anu Treks International P. Ltd. offers this fantastic sunrise tour in Nagarkot for you all. We cordially welcome you to Nepal. You will have great time during your Nepal trips.
|Destination: NepalArea: Nagarkot/BhaktapurTrip Duration: 4 DaysActivities: Sunrise/Village/Cultural Tour/ Mountain View
|Transportation: Private Vehicle/Public BusTour Grade: Leisure/Holiday tourBest Month: All Year roundGroup Size: 1 to 12
[tab name=”Outline Itinerary”]
- Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu
- Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing tour & drive to Nagarkot.
- Day 3: Sunrise view at Nagarkot then visit to Bhaktapur and Patan square.
- Day 4: Final Departure.
[tab name=”Detailed Itinerary”]
- Day 1: After arrival at International Airport, Kathmandu, our representative Anu treks will welcomes you and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 2: After your breakfast you will be spending whole day Kathmandu tour with your experienced guide. The main tour places will be Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Buddhanath. After enough rest, we drive to Nagarkot in the evening and check into the hotel. You will be enjoying one of the beautiful sunset views from Nagarkot Hiltop.
- Day 3: Wake up before sunrise and you will enjoy the beautiful sunrise view at Nagarkot. Apart from sunrise you will be enjoying viewing wonderful mountains including Mount Everest. Not only this you can view the Kathmandu valley too. After our morning program, we will drive back to Bhaktapur and explore the historical and ancient Bhaktapur Durbar Square. After Bhaktapur trip, drive to Patan Durbar Square. After all this trip return back to Kathmandu and stay overnight at the hotel.
- Day 4: After completing our trip, we will accompany you to the airport for the returning flight, We bid you farewell at the airport hoping to see you again.
[tab name=”Cost Details”]
Trip Cost Include
- Airport pick & drop
- Accommodation in Kathmandu & Nagarkot.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing and All Tours to Nagarkot.
- Full board meal in Nagarkot.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Farewell dinner with Anu Treks in Typical Nepalese Restaurant.
- Entrance and Monument fees at various sightseeing places.
- Local English speaking guides thorough out the tour.
Cost does not include:
- Nepal Visa fee
- International Airfare to & from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation if needed
- Travel & Rescue Insurance
- Personal Expenses
Note:Departure dates and itinerary arrangements can be custom-tailored to your needs, so please contact us with your inquiries regarding your tour departure date.