We offer you a special tour for seven days. Which is must cultural and religious trip to Kathmandu for a day sightseeing which is including Lord Gautama Buddha birth place Lumbini?
- Day 1 Arrival at Kathmandu
- Day 2 Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
- Day 3 Fly or Drive to Lumbini
- Day 4 Lumbini tour
- Day 5 Religious and Archeological sites of Kapilvastu
- Day 6 Fly or Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 7 Final Departure
- Day 1 Welcome by our representative at Airport and transfer to the hotel and short briefing about the program. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 2 Morning breakfast at the hotel and sightseeing tour in Kathmandu, Pashupatinath or Swyambhunath, Basantpur Durbar Square (which is called Hanuman Dhoka), Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 3 After breakfast fly or drive to Lumbini from Kathmandu. (Option: Fly from Kathmandu to Bhairahawa which takes 35 minutes and drive to Lumbini from Bhairahawa which takes around 30 min to reach Lumbini. One can also drive to Lumbini almost 300 km from Kathmandu Valley. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 4 Full day sightseeing tour of Lumbini, visit Mayadevi Temple and tour surrounding areas of Lumbini Development Trust (LDT). The 3 square mile area of LDT includes Sacred Garden, Monastic Zone, and New Lumbini Village.
- Day 5 Drive to Religious and archeological sites of Kapilavastu, visit religious and archeological sites of Tilaurakot, Gotihawa, Kudan, Siddharthanagar, Niglihara, Sagarhawam Aurorakot. Tilaurakot is the ancient Kapilabastu – the capital of Shakya. Kudan was where Buddha was received by his father after his access to enlightenment. Gotihawa is the birthplace of Krakuchanda Buddha. Niglihawa is where Kanakmuni Buddha was born. Sagarhawa is the archeological findings as “place of the Massacre of the Shakyas”.
- Day 6 After breakfast drive or fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 7 Departure after breakfast to your next destination.
Trip Cost Include
- Airport pick & drop
- Accommodation in Kathmandu & Lumbini.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing and All Tours to Lumbini.
- Full board meal in Lumbini.
- Entrance & monument fees at various sightseeing places.
- Local English-speaking guide throughout the tour program.
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- Farewell dinner with Anu Treks in Typical Nepalese Restaurant.
Cost does not include:
- Nepal Visa fee
- International Airfare to & from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation if needed
- Travel & Rescue Insurance
Trip Duration: 7 Days
Activities: Pilgrimage /Buddhism, Village Tour
Transportation: Tourist Bus/Private Vehicle/Public Bus
Tour Grade: Easy/Leisure Holiday
Best Month: All Year round
Group Size: 1 to 12
Note: Departure dates and itinerary arrangements can be custom-tailored to your needs, so please contact us with your inquiries regarding your tour departure date.