Kathmandu, Capital of city of Nepal which offers you to explore the historical, cultural and pilgrim places such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath Stupa (a Holy monkey Temple) and Boudhanath Stupa. Apart from this it also brings you to explore the cultural and religious treasures one of them Pharping (Dakshinkali Temple/ Goraknath Cave) with its natural beauty that hidden in south of Kathmandu. You will also be visiting National Botanical Garden (Godawari), Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Chagunarayan Temple and Nagarkot the best Sunrise view point in Nepal including its smiley mountains, the best view of Mount Everest.
The first National Park of Nepal, Chitwan National Park which offers more than 43 species of mammals, one horned Rhinoceros, Tiger, Elephant, Deer’s, Crocodiles, monkeys along with many common species of wild animals including bird life. Why not choose wildlife destination for jungle safari.
The third destination, Lumbini the birth place of Lord Gautam Buddha and thus one of the most important pilgrimage sites in the world. Lumbini is located 304 km south-west of Kathmandu and easy forage from Royal Chitwan National Park. Peace zone Lumbini will surely help to internalize the essence of Buddhism. Lumbini contains historical and religious monuments like broken Ashoka Pillar ancient inscription, remnants of an old monastery, image of Buddha’s mother Maya Devi, Siddhartha pond where Buddha was bathed after his birth, Mahayana monastery; Lumbini Garden, etc. are still preserved.
Your next destination starts to Mysterious city Pokhara valley one of the most picturesque spots of Nepal. Mesmerizing panoramas of Pokhara would definitely compel you to make a deep observation. The beauty of the valley is enhanced by its lakes Phewa, Begnas and Rupa which have their source in the glacial region of the Annapurna range of the Himalayas. Pokhara is situated 200 km west of Katmandu at an altitude of 900 meter only from the sea level. Pokhara is the best place to start hiking and trekking towards Annapurna base camp, Ghorepani (Poohill trekking) and Muktinath (Holy Temple). Pokhara also offers you multi travel activities such as boating, paragliding, Helicopter tour, hiking, Trekking etc.
For the mountain viewers Pokhara offers the magnificent views of Machhapuchre (fishtail shape), 5 peaks of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Himalchuli and others. Pokhara is one the few places in the world to provide such a dramatic views in a subtropical setting.
|Destination: NepalAreas: Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini & Pokhara.Trip Duration: 12 Days
Activities: Historical/Cultural/Buddhism/Village tour
|Transportation: Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/Public BusTour Grade: Leisure Holidays/EasyBest Month: All Year round
Group Size: 1 to 12
[tab name=”Outline Itinerary”]
- Day 1 Arrive at Kathmandu
- Day 2 Full day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu
- Day 3 Hiking to Shivapuri with pack lunch
- Day 4 Depart from Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park
- Day 5 Full day wildlife activities
- Day 6 Head to Lumbini
- Day 7 Depart to Pokhara from Lumbini
- Day 8 Full day sightseeing tour to Pokhara
- Day 9 Visist Sarangkot and view sunrise
- Day 10 Depart from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 11 Sightseeing Tour
- Day 12 Free day, you can utilize your spare time by observing Narayanhiti Palace Museum (Previous Royal Palace) which is situated in the heart of Kathmandu, shopping, movies, etc.
[tab name=”Detailed Itinerary”]
- Day 1 Welcome and meet our official representative at Kathmandu Airport and Transfer to hotel.
- Day 2 Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with one of our guide who will take you through the Heritage Sites of Kathmandu such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple and Swyambhunath Stupa ( A monkey Temple of Nepal).
- Day 3 after your breakfast you will be hiking to Shivapuri with packed lunch and then back to hotel.
- Day 4 after your breakfast you will be Depart from Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park almost 6 hours. Then transfer to hotel, rest and refresh then enjoy the sunset view over the Rapti River and back to hotel and enjoy the cultural program with dance dinner.
- Day 5 You will be in full day wildlife trek with pack lunch after having your breakfast then back to hotel and overnight stay.
- Day 6 Head to Lumbini after breakfast. Half day sightseeing tour in Lumbini, overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 7 Depart to Pokhara from Lumbini after breakfast, check in hotel and refreshment. After that walking around lake side and boating in Fewa Lake and back to hotel.
- Day 8 Full day guided sightseeing tour in Pokhara after your breakfast at hotel and overnight stay.
- Day 9 Early morning Visist to Sarangkot with 30 minutes drive and view sunrise with mountain views and terrace field then drive back to Pokhara and overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 10 Depart from Pokhara to Kathmandu after breakfast at hotel, free evening, walk around hotel, Thamel and overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 11 Breakfast at hotel then head to sightseeing tour around Pharping ( Dakshinkali Temple/Goraknath Cave), National Botanic Garden ( Godawari) and Patan Durbar Square then back to hotel.
- Day 12 Free day, you can utilize your spare time by observing Narayanhiti Place Museum (Previous Royal Palace) which is situated in the heart of Kathmandu, shopping, movies,
[tab name=”Cost Details”]
- All Transportation cost as per given above itinerary.
- Welcome dinner
- Hotel or Resort as per the given places
- Chitwan Jungle Safari with full board plan
- All entrance fees for sightseeing tour places as per the given itinerary.
Cost not included
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance & single supplement or you
- Items of personal nature and equipment alcohol drinks main meal in Kathmandu, Lumbini and Pokhara.
- Laundry & Tips
Note: Departure dates and itinerary arrangements can be custom-tailored to your needs, so please contact us with your inquiries regarding your tour departure date.