|Day 01:||Pokhara to rafting put-in point Nayapul 70 km – camp at Modi Khola.|
|Day 02:||Campsite Modi Khola to the second-day camp site below the village of Purtighat.|
|Day 03:||Purtighat to Mirme|
Day 01:Pokhara to rafting put-in point Nayapul 70 km. for 4 hours drive from Pokhara and then evening at the camp of Modi Khola.At around 7 am, we drive to the put-in point. Upon arrival, we unload all the equipment and you will receive a full safety briefing. Have lunch and then the guide will take you to the river starting point ready to begin your exciting 3 days rafting trip. First day we begin with plenty of class III rapids this is a warm up for the team, after couple of hours you will be encountering 2 big class 4 rapids i.e. ‘Small Brother’ and ‘Big Brother’. Your guide will be making you work hard at doing exercises to work as a team maneuvering the raft efficiently. After scouting the rapid, the safety kayaks will go first then the raft. Soon after encountering these two big rapids we will reach the Modi Khola confluence where we will choose the beach for the evening campsite. We unload the rafts and one raft team prepares dinner whilst the others play volleyball or relax and take in the scenery.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per the guests’ requirement
- All meals; Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Rafting guide, rescue team and kitchen staff
- Camping Gears; sleeping tents on twin sharing basis, toilet tent, and shower tent especially to change clothes. We provide single tents on request
- Kitchen things; a complete set of kitchen utensils, kitchen tents, fuel, gas lamp, etc.
- Transportation; a private tourist coach to the ‘put in point’ and back from the ‘take out point’
- All rafting equipment
- Sleeping bag and comfortable mattress
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara twin room sharing on bed and breakfast plan.
Cost does not Include
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal necessities
- Insurance; life insurance, travel insurance, health insurance, medical insurance, loss or damage
- Expense of personal nature
- Any extra expenses of unavoidable circumstances; road obstacle, landslide, political unrest, sickness, etc., which are beyond our control
Rafting itinerary can be small, change as per different situation